If your child is going to be absent from school, will be arriving late or needs to leave early for an appointment, please use the school app to log your absence.
1. Click the Absentee button on the App.
2. Add the parent and guardian details.
3. Answer, ‘Is it just for today?.
If you click YES you will be asked if it is an ‘all day absence’.
If you are registering an appointment, click NO and fill in the times you will collect your student from school and the anticipated return time.
4. Fill in your child’s information and the reason for the absence. If applicable, you can add multiple siblings to the absentee list.
5. Once completed, click the Submit button.
Alternatively, you may call the Absentee phone number, 9247 9333 and leave a message. Please note that written confirmation in the form of an email or handwritten note is still required.